We have been granted a Privacy Mark license by JIPDEC for our initiatives to protect personal information. [License No. 11820255]
(1) Age verification for purposes of protecting minors
(2) Registration of information about you, and identification of you
(3) Customer support, and responses to inquiries
(4) Applications for free goods and other campaigns
(5) Shipment of products you have purchased or free goods you have won
(6) Provision of information about the Services, such as push notifications and email newsletters
(7) Payment of Services fees
(1) Improvement of the Services, products, etc. and development of new services and products
(2) Customization of contents and advertisements presented to you while you are using the Services, according to your registered information, use records, and other criteria
(3) Research and questionnaire surveys on the Services to know, for example, how much you are satisfied with the services, products, etc. you have ordered
(4) Understanding of the advertising distribution status, measurement of the effect of advertising, and presentation of behavioral targeting advertising
Please note that the analysis results that we will provide to third parties do not include information from which your identity can be determined.
(5) Identify and resolve the cause of the failure or problem that occurred in the Services.
Outsourcing the handling of personal information to our collaborators, alliance partners, and outsourcing contractors, all of which have signed confidentiality agreements with us about the handling of personal information, to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of use presented to you
(1) Announcement of other services we will provide
(2) Requests for your cooperation in our questionnaire surveys and invitations to events and seminars, and reporting of the results of those surveys and the like
Sending of information about us, questionnaires, or third-party advertisements or similar material that you may find useful
For individual services, we may use your personal information for purposes not stated above. In such case, we will obtain your consent in advance.
The personal information and Personally Referable Information we will obtain from you is as follows. In addition, we may handle following Personally Referable Information provided by a third party with linking to personal information obtained from you.
The information you will provide when using the Services will be obtained by us. This includes all information about yourself that you will directly provide in connection with the Services, such as your name, user name or nickname, email address, password and other pertinent information for your account, and feedback and inquiries.
When you use the Services on your stationary or portable terminal, we will obtain the terminal identifier (including but not limited to advertising ID generated by OS), the portable terminal identifier and the IP address. We will also obtain all other information you elect to provide, such as the name, terminal type, telephone number, country, user name or email address you have associated with your terminal.
If you agree to provide geolocation information when using the Services on your stationary or portable terminal, we will obtain information about your current location.
If you purchase virtual currencies or other gifts within the Services or purchase a license to use virtual items directly from us, we will obtain the necessary information for payment processing, such as your address and email address. If your purchases are processed through third-party payment services (including, but not limited to, those provided by Apple Inc. and Google Inc.), we may obtain the billing and payment information you provide to the payment services company.
If you receive support from our customer support team, your contact information (including, but not limited to, your name and email address) provided by you, information about your service-related activities, and your user ID number may be obtained and retained by us. We may also obtain and retain records of your communications with our support team and information contained in such communications.
If you communicate with any other user of the Services or participate in certain information sharing activities in connection with the Services, then we may obtain and retain archives of information about such communications.
If you link any of your third-party services to the Services, we will obtain information about your third-party service account, such as your login identity.
We may obtain your purchase history or usage history of products and services in the Services may by linking them with identifiers such as terminal identifier or cookies and so on.
Personal information provided by you will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except when
(1) the information is processed into statistical data form from which your identity cannot be determined;
(2) the provision of the information is required by laws, regulations, or the like;
(3) such disclosure is necessary for protecting a person's life, body, or property, and your consent is difficult to obtain;
(4) such disclosure is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the healthy development of children, and your consent is difficult to obtain; or
(5) we are required to cooperate with a national government agency or local government, or its assignee in the execution of statutory affairs, and obtaining your consent would be detrimental to the execution of such affairs.
Personal Information being provided by you will be secured and protected against unauthorized access by third parties, using encryption with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) or other similar security techniques. Once provided, your Personal Information will be placed under strict control to protect against loss, destruction, alteration, leak, and other such risks. In addition, when personal information is handled by an entrusted company (including foreign country), we will take safety management measures under appropriate supervision.
If accident such as leak of personal information has occurred, we will respond appropriately, such as by reporting to the Personal Information Protection Commission in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
We may transfer the obtained Personal Information not only to the countries or regions designated by the Personal Information Protection Committee that are expected to protect personal information equivalent to that of our country (such as the United Kingdom and the EEA region) but also the other countries. In this case, we will ensure the system for obtaining the consent from you or continuing the implementation of the corresponding measures in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, and appropriately provide the information to you.
In order to achieve the purposes of use, we may transfer to handle personal information about our customers located in the EU and EEA regions to countries outside these regions. Some countries outside the EU and EEA regions may not recognize the same data protection rights as those stipulated by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation); however, we will procure sufficient protection for the personal information by concluding standard contracts based on the GDPR, or otherwise.
If you have any questions regarding the transfer of information to third parties in foreign country, please contact the Personal Information Help Desk in 14. (Contact Information).
If you wish to access, rectify, or erase (including the erasure due to the withdrawal of consent) Personal Information you have provided, then please use the personal information access/rectification/erasure features available, or contact the support center described in Section 14 (Contact information). The requested access, rectify, or erasure or the like will be effected within a reasonable period of time after we have confirmed that the request was made by you and not someone else.
We will retain your Personal Information as long as required in order to provide you with our Services or achievement of other purposes of use; however, we will delete it promptly and completely after it becomes unnecessary. We will not retain such Personal Information in any form, such as backup copies.
We will also use utmost care to protect information about customers under 18 years of age. We request that personal information about customers under 18 years of age not be provided without their guardians' consent.
We will not be responsible for the handling of Personal Information on websites of third-party business operators or individuals linked to our Services.
We will comply with laws and regulations and other rules relevant to the protection of personal information.
You may submit legally permitted inquiries about your Personal Information to the following contact center.
Mansard Daikanyama, 10-1, Sarugakucho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
CYBIRD Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Help Desk, CYBIRD Support Center
■Inquiries about personal information Inquiries
If you need to know the representative of our company, please refer to the "Company Profile" on our website (https://www.cybird.co.jp/company/outline/).
If you are located in a country of the European Union and if you have any questions about your Personal Information or if you want to exercise any of your rights under GDPR, you can also contact our EU representative,
Classmethod (Europe) GmbH
Address: Krausenstrasse 9-10, 10117 Berlin, Germany
March 31, 2022
CYBIRD Co., Ltd.